Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRRRRRR

BRRR! So record lows are the talk of the day. Cold is cold. And it IS!!!!!! No school again today. I had the screaming mimi's so bad last evening and all night. My tummy cramped so badly and I got so tired of getting up and sitting on the COLD toilet. yuk. I finally got to sleeping around 5 and then slept until 10. Today I felt kind of strange - like you're real empty but nothing sounds good - well, I drank lots of water cause I was thirsty. And I worked on a couple pieces of art, but really did not have the creative juices flowing to really enjoy it. We already have heard that there is no school again tomorrow. I have not been out of the house since Tues. but I have to take my dad to the dr. tomorrow - just hoping my car starts! I also need a few things at the store - like to restock the Immodium and T.P.!!!!!!!!!!! And . . . .ANd. . . . .AND. . .. tomorrow Emmy comes! hurray, cause I need her.

2 comments:

emily said...

OK...there may be a few too many TMI's in here! haha! "screaming mimi's" What in the world is that!? I have never heard of that before! YAY! I get to see you tomorrow!

Kathy said...

Enjoy your time with Emily! And I hope you feel better soon!!! The "screaming mimi's" now there's a blast from the past ha!