Friday, January 16, 2009

It was a Good Friday

Today I took my dad for a dr. appointment. It was to check in with his urologist. His psa was 0.4 so the shots he is getting for his prostate cancer are working! It was all good news today. We celebrated with frosties from Wendy's!!! No school/work today again. I bathed out of the kitchen sink since our showers are frozen up. By the time I get my fanny in the sink, doesn't leave much room for the water! ha! Just kidding. I crack myself up sometimes. Sponge bathing works in a pinch. The best for last - Emily is on her way here. yea! Good times ahead this week. oh, boy. . . . . picking her up at 11:30 tonight at the CR airport. I should sneak in a nap, but I am too psyched.

4 comments:

Jen said...

you crack lots of us up too! have a wonderful week with miss emily!! please give her a hug from all of her austin friends!

jkmantz said...

funny lady! have a good time with Emily! that will be great for you all. hope to see you again soon.

Kathy said...

ENJOY!!!!!! Emily! I know you will

Bathing in the sink, now there is a word picture and a half!

I love you!

Praise the Lord for the good news about your Dad!!!!

laura b. said...

It's 11:39 right now so I bet your happy.